MOBILE SERVICE: Yes - we absolutely do house calls! Book online or call 480-202-4993 anytime to schedule mobile service! Just wear a mask to protect your nurse, and she will wear a mask as well (along with full PPE if there is a positive case in your household!)
SCOTTSDALE CLINIC: We're open! Book online, call 480-202-4993 or walk in anytime (last call is 7:30pm)! We just ask that you wear a mask, are not COVID-19 positive, and do not have any symptoms of COVID-19.
NOTE: This post is regularly updated & will continue to be updated with any changes to our Covid mitigation policies. Last update: 10/10/20
Here at Prana IV Therapy, we've always been a little bit "Type A" when it comes to keeping our clinic clean & sanitized, and practicing expert sterile technique.
The health landscape at present calls for extra levels of protection & vigilance. We are committed to keeping our clients and RNs safe & healthy.
Here are some the changes we've made in light of this new, socially-distanced world, and answers to frequently asked questions:
If You Have Symptoms of Illness
If you have symptoms (fever, dry cough, shortness of breath) or have been exposed and want an IV, don't come to the clinic - but please do call us. At this time we are not seeing sick patients in our clinic as we have a number of immuno-suppressed clients, but we do have mobile options for you!
- Mobile Visit: We have mobile RNs available on demand with full PPE who believe it's their duty to help YOU during this crisis. We can get someone out to you STAT to provide fluids & keep you hydrated!
We have made NO CHANGES to our hours - we are here to serve YOU!
7 days/week, 8AM-8PM, both in-clinic & mobile service.
I update the website & Google Maps weekly (if not daily as things progress!) so if there is any change I will announce it on our homepage, on social, on Google Maps, and in our hours graphics throughout the site.
We have established some new protocols & ramped up some old ones to keep our clinic safe:
- We thoroughly sanitize each guest chair & table between guests (standard procedure regardless of Covid!)
- We sanitize the bathroom several times every day (standard procedure regardless of Covid!)
- We sanitize hourly every surface that is frequently touched (handles, knobs, etc)
- We temp each employee, every day
- We NEVER have our nurses work with any kind of symptom!
- Please wear a mask in the clinic - we have extras if you come without!
- All employees are wearing masks
- We have removed all magazines from our clinic
- Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby - please put some on when you enter & before you leave
- Our chairs are spaced out to provide about 6 feet between each person
- Our chairs are separated with curtains
- We only allow a maximum of 7 people in the clinic at a time, and maintain distancing.
- You can pay using touchless methods like Apple Pay, etc
- You can fill out your waiver before you come in, or we will ask you the questions & fill in/sign on our iPad with your authorization at your appointment.
We're Here For You
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call or text any time at 480-202-4993
If you're already our customer, you know that when you call - we answer! Kirk is who you'll probably talked to, and as a Certified Emergency Nurse he has over 10 years of experience in ERs all over the valley. He's also the owner of Prana, and he deeply cares about our family's business & all our absolutely wonderful clients.
We are here help keep you calm through this crisis, to provide tools that you can use to hopefully boost your immunity and stay safe, and to help with resources if you are experiencing symptoms.
We will get through this crisis together! (But not too close together, of course!) 😉