Phoenix IV Hydration Wellness, Your Way
Our Medical Director Dr. Ken Ota, DO
Dr. Ken Ota is board certified physician with over 10 years experience specializing in longevity, wellness & the prevention of chronic illness.
His passion for preventative medicine led him to found O Longevity & Wellness, a concierge medicine clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona where he practices as a personal wellness physician to patients across Scottsdale & Phoenix.
As medical director at Prana IV Therapy, Dr. Ota uses his expertise in wellness and chronic disease to develop IV therapy protocols that reflect the latest medical research, and is available to the Prana team 24 hours/day.
- Founder & Physician, O Longevity & Wellness
- Board Certifications:
- 25+ Peer-Reviewed Journal Publications
Prana Providers Our Physician-Led Team of RNs, NPs & PAs
We have a team of RNs, Nurse Practitioners and Physicians Assistants across the Valley, ready to bring top-notch IV hydration service to your home, office or hotel, or to meet you at our convenient Scottsdale location.
We make it a priority to hire state-licensed Registered Nurses who are experts in IV hydration, with years of Emergency Room, Critical Care, SWAT or similar experience under their belt - essentially, they are the same RNs you will find in local Phoenix Emergency Rooms.
We work under the daily guidance and direction of a Scottsdale concierge physician, who develops our protocols, reviews each patient's individual wellness needs, and is available to our patients 24 hours/day.
We are always looking to add great RNs to our roster. If you're an RN with several years of experience in critical care/ER/similar, and you consider yourself an IV expert, please contact us today!
You, Version 2
Don't waste another minute - leveling up your health couldn't be easier! Book your IV therapy appointment today.
Visit Scottsdale IV Hydration Clinic
Prana IV Therapy Clinic
Welcome to our Scottsdale IV bar! It's a happy, relaxing space with GREAT vibes. Think soft lighting, real plants, glowing salt lamps, interesting books to browse, & relaxing music in the background while you hydrate your way back to health. Yes, it's OK if you fall asleep... almost everyone does!
Our clinic has 7 comfy, fully-reclining IV therapy chairs separated with curtains that can be pulled forward for a little extra privacy. We can easily accommodate larger parties with our flex seating, so don't hesitate to book your group!
We offer our full IV hydration menu, IV iron, 10-pass ozone with our 2 hyperbaric ozone machines, as well as clinical oxygen therapy & the entire range of injections! Make an appointment or call ahead at 480-202-4993 - or simply walk in anytime between 8am - 6pm, Monday-Saturday (closed Sundays)!
Phoenix Mobile IV Therapy
Can't make it in to the clinic? No worries - we can come to you!
We have a team of RNs standing by 7 days/week, 8am-8pm, ready to meet you at your home, hotel or Airbnb & hydrate you back to 100%!
We cover the entire valley - from Gilbert to Goodyear to Anthem to Fountain Hills - with no travel fees!
Prana Mission Statement Delivering Patient-Focused Wellness Services
To amplify the vital life force - prana - of our clients and community by delivering convenient, accessible & innovative patient-focused wellness services both in our clinic & via our concierge service.
Warmth, Welcome & Expert-Level Wellness
This is the vision that Prana IV Therapy strives to create at every guest touchpoint - whether you’re visiting our website, we’re delivering a concierge service to your home, or you’re coming into one of our wellness boutiques.
We are integrity: You need to trust your medical providers, and we are committed to earning your trust at every touchpoint!
- We're a nursing team of the best ER RNs from around the valley, led by AZ Heart RN of the Year Kirk Wilson, RN, BSN, CEN.
- We operate in partnership with a Scottsdale concierge physician - Dr. Ken Ota, D.O. - who, unlike other hands-off medical directors & direction companies, our RNs are in constant communication with.
- We use only the best ingredients to build your drip, from Lactated Ringers as our standard IV solution to Methylcobalamin as our standard B12 to corn-free, tapioca-based Vitamin C across the board. We know our stuff, and we are committed to excellence.
We are convenience: We know wellness won't wait. When you're feeling sick, you deserve a convenient & simple path to feeling better.
- We deliver on-demand IV hydration therapy to your home, hotel or office - anywhere in Phoenix! - at your convenience, making it easy to feel your best.
- Our clinic is open for walk-ins, from 8am-5:30pm Mon-Sat!
We are patient-focused: We serve each patient’s unique and individual needs, and always provide an excellent experience that leaves them feeling better, fast.
- We're here for YOU! From beginning to end, we are ready to listen to your personal health concerns & help you develop a plan that fits your unique needs.
We are knowledgeable: We consciously strive daily to build our knowledge and improve our skills.
- Our nurses PRIDE themselves on their IV skills. We hire the top talent from all the local ERs - we're always hiring if that's you!
- We make sure everyone on our team has deep medical knowledge, as well as a passion for alternative health.
- We are committed to learning as one of our core company values. We have a giant bookshelf in our clinic that's FULL of health & wellness books. Our customers & team are encouraged to peruse it & borrow anything that piques their interest!
We are warm: We bring warmth, kindness and caring to our patients, colleagues, spaces and communities.
- We truly want to KNOW you and your story. When you step into our zen-like clinic, it doesn't feel like just another medical office. It feels... warm. This is a core value that we carry throughout our organization.
We are innovative: We relentlessly pursue research and innovation, and regularly develop new services to make these innovations accessible.
- Our team is always looking for innovative new services & products to bring value to our clients. We pour over things like medical journals, podcasts, trainings and books to stay ahead of the curve.